Be sure to read the main FAQ first.
How much do Coinsfer.com services cost per order?
For each order we include a tip of 10% of the order plus $10 handling. So for a $1000 order, our tip is $100 + $10 = $110. Most purchases are also sales tax free (another 6% savings)!
Can I save on shipping if I buy multiple items together?
Yes! We combine and consolidate packages to provide you with the best total shipping rates possible.
Can I track my packages?
Yes! As soon as it is received we provide tracking info for your packages en route to our location, and then provide the new tracking info for your package once it leaves our location.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping typically takes about 1 week, but varies by item, by retailer, and by country, which is why we provide tracking info from A-Z so you know where your shipment is at all times and can estimate based on that. We place your order on the same business day as payment is received, shipping to our Florida location varies based on the order, and shipping to you from that point typically takes about 3-4 days.
Are there any prohibited and restricted items?
Yes. We do not allow any illegal products or goods, because then governments will use force against us. There are also some categories of products which are legally restricted either by the U.S. or your country. We will try to help you determine if you’ve selected one of these products, but ultimately the responsibility is yours. The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of such items:
- Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
- Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
- Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
- Firearms, weaponry and their parts: military, police and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment
- Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants and seeds (restricted to some destinations)
- Coffee (restricted to some destinations)
- Perishable foods (restricted to some destinations)
- Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
- Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers’ checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of $500 is uninsured and customer assumes all risk of loss above such limit
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices
- Prescription and/or veterinary medication
- Lock picking devices
- Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official government-issue.
Lastly, we do not currently work with eBay.
Does the cost include customs fees, tariffs, or taxes?
The cost is for door-to-door delivery. There may be additional import fees or duty for merchandise shipments coming into your country. These fees vary by country and they are not covered by your payment; they are assessed by customs and charged separately. Please contact your local customs office for more information. In the rare case that any additional fees are charged to us, we will send you a request for the payment. If we do not receive your response within 2 weeks, we will return the order and refund the remaining value to you.
Are returns allowed?
We will assist you as much as possible in the event that returns are necessary. Please note that refunds are for the cost of merchandise only (in USD) and return shipping charges, duties and taxes, and other fees are nonrefundable.
What if my order is cancelled?
If any part of your order is cancelled, we will give you the option to refund it, order something else in its place, or a combination of both.
What if my shipment is lost?
All shipments are guaranteed to the point that they have left our location and the tracking info has been provided. If you included insurance with your order then it will also cover anything from this point forward. If not, however, we cannot guarantee it any further due to fraudulent orders, and it becomes your responsibility (although we will still assist you as much as possible).